A Search page offers the end user to use different search parameters to search for information about a specific data type, such as contact persons, projects or bookings.
A Search page works like a filter, as the List page will only display results for the data records that match all the search parameters that have been filled in. If no search parameters have been entered, the List page will display all data records.
- Wide range of input control types for your search parameters.
- Supports expandable forms with sub headings.
- Supports data dependencies between input controls.
- Customized text and visibility.
- Supports “Saved searches”.